Sonja Bair never expected to be an author. As long as she can remember she has created stories in her head, but as far as writing a book- that was something only to be done by Professional Authors. Yet one day she found herself writing, then writing some more. And about a year later, much to her surprise, she had written a book.
When not writing books, Sonja is a mother to two beautiful daughters, wife to a wonderful man, and a high school science teacher. She lives in gorgeous San Luis Obispo, California and drives a 1984 AMC Eagle. The Eagle, she would like to note, was purchased for her by her husband after it made its appearance in the book. He jokingly put a ridiculously low bid on the car on Ebay, but a day later found himself the proud new owner of an Eagle. History will vindicate Sonja's love of her classic car.
- Wrinkle in Time, Madeleine L'Engle
- Mara, Daughter of the Nile, Eloise Jarvis McGraw
- Colors in the Dreamweaver's Loom, Beth Hilgartner
- To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee
- Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fate of Human Societies, Jared Diamond
- Moon Called, Book 1 of Mercy Thompson Patricia Briggs